Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

C.J.: Running game needs to step it up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    Yup, CJ does this every year. Gets nothing the first half then comes out and tears it up for the 2nd half of the year.

I dont mind us keeping him, his cap hit is lower than it has been, but if he is here, I truly hope its in a different capacity. IMO we need to invest a 2nd or 3rd round pick in a full-time RB, and let CJ go back to seeing 250 touches. He was sooo much better back when he shared the workload with LenDale.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
    I dont expect cj1yd to break out against any team. We will continue to get his lack of production and just deal with it.

I think that the nfl, as a whole, has the "defeat cj1yd" playbook down pat and its not a hard playbook.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,650
    cj1yd has two pretty long tds in two straight weeks
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
    L
    lets re phrase that shall we? Cj1yd has two pretty long tds in 8 weeks of football and ranks near the bottom of all current rb's and ranks near the top in pay scale.

And, if i am not wrong, werent one or both of those tds actually passes, not runs?
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    he starts off the season with a pocket full of money then it dwindles as the season goes along. That's why he runs faster later in the season
    GOFIGURETITANS high fives this.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,650
  7. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    He better. We're only facing the 22nd, 32nd(twice), 28th and 29th ranked run defenses in the league.
  9. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    I believe the Titans will be considering a trade next year for the right value. CJ will never get away from that pass the blame attitude. He never takes responsibility as a "playmaker." He is fine in a dual-back system, I wonder if the Titans think he is worth that in the future, financially and from a locker room standpoint. CJ is not a leader in any fashion.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859

Lol lol lol. Sorry to laugh bro. U got that right. Just hearing "leader" and cj1yd in same sentence requires a good laugh. Lol.
    In his own mind he is a one man show.
    pepsidriver24 high fives this.