C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea, thats why I said "not saying that applies to anyone here", then went on to say that my problem with people here is they argue with their emotions.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There is a chat feature, but IDK how it works.

3. JCBRAVE

Well we've haven't played a bad game in like 9 days, so emotion should not matter.

4. Alzarius

Bleh, I was just going to try putting you on the spot and tell you to, without looking, list 25 other RBs in the league :p

It really doesnt matter that much though. Both of our opinions and points have been made. :beerbang:

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm all for CJ being gone next year but I still hear every week how teams are still paying attention to him which supposedly opens up things once in a while in the passing game. Who will we draft or pick up next year that can be a threat to defenses or average 4ypc for us?

6. Alzarius

No, but when the opinion is formed based on the emotions you felt in those 9 games, it still sticks in your head ;)

A good example was the thread that used all 22 to break down plays. One showed how CJ was 'missing holes', and the board lit up and it was 10 pages long. I posted in the thread, showing multiple frames (instead of just one) showing how the line was sucking according to that person who broke it down, and nothing. Not a peep, no one would touch it, and it was a better breakdown because it used more than one frame per run.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

And for the record, I was in the same boat as some of you this time last year. Blaming the line, blaming the lockout, blaming the coaches, blaming everybody but CJ. But now since I don't like the little guy, I can see clearly he freaking sucks.

8. Alzarius

And I have been right all along. Ive always said it was always both :p

Seeing CJ in the Houston and the Pitt game showed me that he WASNT like used to be, more than any game where he got nothing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's true but I think a lot of it is still mental and even though he'll never be the player he was he can be better than he was in Houston/Pitt games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Everybody is keying in on CJ....there is a reason corners are looking inside instead of the reciever in front of them. Play-action would be awesome, yet it seems to be missing from Palmer's playbook....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar