C.J. rushes for 91 yards, praises offensive line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

McFadden has one year over 650 rushing yards, bust

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think the big argument between people like you and people like him could be determined by rephrasing what you said

There's seriously 25 better producing starting RB's than CJ.

CJ has been running into walls for over a year. Yes, he has lost some speed and agility but still can be a productive back. The real question on CJ is will he gain his confidence back and realize he cant be the back he was the first 3 years he was here.

My opinion is that I dont want to wait on him to figure it out and put it all together. He has to show he can do what he did against Pitt and Houston (first half) the rest of the season, then take a paycut, then he can stay. Hes not the playmaker we signed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, there's really 25 RB's better than he is, stats aside.

4. Alzarius

No, thats something you cant determine because more goes into the RB than just the RB himself. The line counts, the play calling counts. There is also no point in trying to argue that point because its 100 percent fact.

Take every RB, put them on different teams, see if they mirror production. It just cant be done and its also why great players go to teams and are unsuccessful at other positions. Just as people who can suck, can go to another team and do well.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So if Jamaal Charles was on our team he would have similiar stats to CJ i'm pretty sure or actually it would probably be a little better. I'm sure Charles is faster right now than CJ though. Would that make him go from being arguably top 3 RB in the league right now to not in the top 10 or 15? It's not that simple you can't just compare RB's like that it's all about the systems and playcalling like Alzarius said.

6. JCBRAVE

Ok then, there's 25 other RB's I would rather have to run the ball on my team than him. Better?

7. JCBRAVE

Wait what?

And yes I can compare RB's like that, I watch these guys play, and there's easily 25 other RB's playing better than him.

CJ is slow, hesitant, and weak, he freaking sucks!

What does he do well these days to make him a top 26 RB?

8. Alzarius

Ive never liked the guy on a personal level, yet usually end up defending him.

I want him gone at the end of this season, and still have to end up defending him.

Its basically why I avoid CJ threads now, for the most part. Some people have no objectivity. Its basically why I avoid posting on the other forums i love to read every day. People care more about being "right" and patting themselves on the back, than anything else. (not saying that applies to anyone here. The problem I have with people here when arguing is that they speak from emotion, but are too lazy to look a few things up and even when they do, have no objectivity and always think "they are right")

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alzarius

Is there a way to get into chat on these forums that you know about?

10. JCBRAVE

I care 0% about being able to say I was right. I've always always been a HUGE CJ fan, that is until 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar