C.J. sees progress for rushing offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

CJ2k he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :bump:

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

By making fun of a disability he has?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the :cj: was the best addition to the board since my registration

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I personally don't like it. Why would we make fun of one of our own for a physical defect? I've got a sister who's recovering from a brain injury. I'd punch anybody out who made fun of her.

I'm just not a big fan of making fun of people with physical impairments.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not my intention.

CJ had a good game, best game since 2009 IMO.

Not talking about stats Im talking about pressing the edge instead of running sideways, not getting caught from behind, running by arm tackles. Granted it was only 10 carries but CJ looked pretty real good

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you may be reading too much into it. I don't think anyone has any real negative feelings behind it. I think its different than someone who is recovering from an injury/illness. You will never catch me mocking the mentally handicapped. Just my 2 cents.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I know what your saying, but I don't think its any different. If CJ was ok with it, then fine. But who knows how it may make him feel. Possibly depressed??

Just because your rich, powerful, or extremely good looking doesn't mean your immune to having feelings.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I personally take offense to it. It's a disability he has. I'm fine with criticizing his play. I'm not find with making fun of a disability he has.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh I know and understand, I guess its just my philosophy on life. Doesn't make it right,

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I know I'll prob catch flak for this but, WTH, if it helps, it helps.

My sister was part of the Hollywood scene. Been around celebrities since a very young age. Some of the most depressed individuals I met, were also some of the most famous. They're constantly under public scrutiny, have no privacy, and have the highest expectations. How would you deal with that lifestyle??

I know some just won't get it, but I'm all for making EVERYONE's life better. Including celebrities and sports stars. There's a reason why they have the highest addiction and depression rates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar