C.J. sees progress for rushing offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

So... the CJ fanclub4life guys are getting onto us for using the CJ smiley...

Why am I surprised..

I have a hand deformity. On my left hand, my knuckles are really swollen and they look like they are broken. Sometimes they get really dry and crack and bleed.

But aside from that, it is basically just funny (gross) to look at. It isn't a disability; as such, I havn't cared my entire life when my friends make fun of my hand. It isn't like Down syndrome (lol), even a little bit. That is a disability with a huger negative effect on quality of life.

Pretty sure if someone ran a 4.24, made millions of dollars, and rushed for over 2000 yards in a season, that damn twitch isn't much of a disability either. Hell, his hidous fasion sense is more of a disability than that twitch; so no, I don't feel bad about laughing at it because it is funny. The fact that he had neck surgery isn't, but if the twitch is a big deal to him he just needs thicker skin, I'm not going to feel bad for him.

If anyone should be ashamed, it should be you for comparing his twitch to Down syndrome.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

At least he got his own icon. Too bad we cant get one of VY and his shotgun or of Grandpa Collins attempting to throw a pass with his arthritis or Michael Griffin getting run over by everyone...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

The VY comment might be over the line but heh no where near as bas as comparing CJ's twitch to Down Syndrome

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Griffin isn't allergic to contact, he just can't tackle.

He laid the hammer on Blount early in the game. He likes to hit people. However, if he tried to tackle Blount like that in the open field he would have been sent backward 20 yards.

I know you didn't say he was allergic to contact, just getting that out there.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol The classic "That's different" argument. It's a medical condition. If you make fun of someone for having it, it's not right. Is it as debilitating as down syndrome? No. Are you still making fun of a person for a medical condition that they can't help and are likely embarrassed by? Yes. Argue that.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

and you gotta love the whole "He's got a lot of money, so it's okay to make fun of him." argument. Savages.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If you're making a joke, nothing should be off limits. If you're saying something for the purpose of being hateful or hurtful to the person, then that's not ok IMO. Everyone has different issues that they deal with, you will offend someone with almost everything you say. We don't need a more PC world. I'm a huge CJ fan but I don't see a problem at joking about his twitch in a non-hateful way. Do you honestly think he would care?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I got 53 million saying he doesn't give a f#ck

[​IMG]

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah, so is my hand. One of my teammates in high school had 11 toes, we gave him hell for it, he didn't cry about it.

Either you have the emotional security of a 6 year old, or you are so on top of CJs balls you can't even hear yourself anymore.

" That's not funny, you can't make fun of going bald, thats a medical condition"

Go watch a few episodes of Seinfield and tell me that is the same as making fun of Down syndrome.

Or quit being an Internet Ghandi/ CJ nutswinger

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Seriously? That's your take? That because I have the audacity to question someone for making fun of an embarrassing medical condition of another (non-friend btw) I am fair game for insults as well huh? Maybe you're just a pretty miserable person all the way around.

I was posting about people making fun of medical conditions, and you responded with talk of men's scrotums and childish namecalling. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar