Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Calling My Shot

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Textitan, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999
    Yep. Marijuana doesn't change his status in my eyes. NFL scouts/gms have to pretend to have morals though. So he's a 2nd rounder.
    Why would his fans give up on him? Because he smokes Marijuana like 99% of the rest of the NFL??
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    It's not so much the fact that he smokes pot (I don't care about that) as it is the fact that he lied about the pot, comes off as arrogant in interviews, ran a very slow 40 (I know he kind of made up for it later) and scored a 6 on the Wonderlic that worry me.

Still, I think I would take him if we can grab him in the 2nd. 3rd round would be even better.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    AMEN. Marijuana doesn't make you any less of a player.
  4. Bobo Guest

Groves is my guess too. Don't think there will be good value for WR or DT. Maybe Merling and Groves are there, but I think we go for pass rush ability first.

Could also see RB, but there again the value may not be there.
  5. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
  6. Kid Gloves Guest

Really? Where does this information come from or does this "fact" come from the world according to Gloat?
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $681
    I gotta go Groves as well. I think Merling could confuse the issue if he were there, but I think Groves will be the pick.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Josh Howard smokes Mary Jane.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    As for the pick it's Groves and Manningham in the 2nd or Sweed and someone like Trevor Laws or Pat Sims in the 2nd.
  10. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Are Gloat and onetontitan the same person.....and how do I get to this world of Gloat? Do I have to smoke Mary Jane? Too bad the military FROWNS on that sort of thing.... lol. Never done it, never will!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.