Cam Newton offered 1 million to take a lie detector test.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont see why it matters if he got paid under the table or not. how does that effect a game?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

75% of SEC players get "paid", so what. If you want to play the best, you've got to pay the best.

And those questions all seem loaded. Cam has nothing to gain by taking part in a test that will result in mixed results.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Quick... How can you tell if Cam Newton is lying? Simple... Wait for him to open his mouth!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Massive implications to The University at Auburn.

I think it is important because it lets you know what kind of guy he is. If the allegations are true then it shows Cam as being a man of little integrity. He would be a liar and a cheat.

I think it is important if your team is looking for a high character guy to draft.

It wont happen anyway. I just thought it was a funny story. Besides. Cam doesn't need the money... he hasn't for a long time ;)

6. World Peace

How did Cam Newton afford those $5,000 head phones when his dad was begging people for donations to keep that crackshack church open?

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No way! So you mean college athletes get paid? No way! :sarcasm:

8. World Peace

Its funny how when Cam become a national headline... his pop's church began receiving big money in the offering plate. What better way to launder money than use a "church"?

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

That's how I would do it. Tax free is the way to be.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Based on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar