Can I watch Live Titans games online?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by ShamH85, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hope is near. NBC is doing network style streams for the low, low, price of 'fo free. So at least that's something if anything an indication that the NFL is looking at streaming as a financial wind-fall. Bad news for cheap-asses though. Hey, at least it makes the indulgence sound a little more affordable though. Besides, enough ram and the right video card you will be back to watching the big game on the widescreen, right? You think it's tough keeping a Sunday Ticket subscription? Try keeping three PSL's current and being sure to drive 240 miles or better round trip to actually get there to enjoy it. You know what I'm doing August 8? I'm not going to my buddy's brother's wedding that's for sure. My buddy's brother only wishes he had such an airtight excuse. I guess women and football have at least one thing in common. If you want to play you got to pay.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I watch games in a sports bar now.... at 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. :eek: So now, instead of beer and wings, I enjoy coffee and Eggs Benedict.... I'm good with that :)

But, there's always that one guy....the one who's taking shots at 9:00 a.m., and who's hammered by 9:45... and that's always the clown that thinks that I look like a cool guy to talk to :irked:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

is this the guy??? :wink2:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Damn! How'd you know??

5. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

I just signed up for streamtvnow.com for 5$ 2week trial. i hope the titans game is live.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i'll see you there again...9am sharp! :kiss:

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If I'm not making the 3 hour trip to LP, I usually sit at home and listen to game over the radio. WKDZ out of Cadiz, KY is my stream. Imagine that? Its better than watching the Colts or Bengals play on CBS. bleh. I wouldnt mind watching the game on the computer and turning the volume down on the player, and listening to Mike Keith, if I could get them to sync up. That'd be perfect.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

http://stoogetv.com/player.html

I have already posted this in the lounge but just click the link they post in the chatroom on the right and the game will begin to stream. Click it fast or you will have to wait for them to repost the link again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar