Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Can Titans Improve On League Worst TOP?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    :facepalm:ugh God how I hate the music Mike Munhcak thinks is cool.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    Wouldn't it be impossible to not improve on being the worst? I guess we could stay the same.. but still.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229

This is next:
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    You got something against Prince? Come on, man.
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    TOP was the reason why we were so bad last year. The defense was gassed by the beginning of the 3rd quarter, the offense could never get into a rhythm, and the whole team suffered from it. Now with the interior o-line vastly improved and Shonn Greene here to help pick up those 3rd & 2's and score in goal line situations, we should be so much better off in this area.
  7. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,231
    I couldn't agree more...However, Locker could make and break this too. Hopefully, he looks more accurate and aware this year.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    He'll be good.

NFL caliber O-Line, 5 great targets to throw to, and a running game. If the defense can generate turnovers, the offense will have a damn good year.
    JR1980 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383

Well no, worst is relative to the season. We can get even worse the next season with a worse TOP than last year, and technically we can improve with a worse TOP than last season if a team has an even worse one than ours.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,911
    I think our TOP should improve greatly from the new additions on the oline and Greene to pick up 3rd and shorts. I think this will also improve our D as it will keep them off the field longer, which was already stated.