Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CAN WE PLEASE CUT REYNAUD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, Oct 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    I say put CJ back there, maybe he can help his "2000+" season.
  2. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $382
    Damian Williams can return but he maybe to valuable at WR. Not sure who else can but raynaud needs to go. Has hurt us all year. He really was awful most of all returns today. Plus the drop on the third down. Kendall could also do it but way to valuable .
  3. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,326
    Wright is too valuable.

I hope they cut D-Rey and put D-Will there. D-Will is valuable but Wright & Nate are 1/2, Britt/Hunter can fill in. I think D-Will is the best option unless we somehow find a good FA to fill Rey's spot.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,421
    I think the staff is trying to do the right things with guys like Reynaud and Turner. I wanted Turner gone just as bad as anyone on here but I understand what the coaches are doing. When a guy is playing badly, you give him a chance to show you that that's not who he is and get out of that funk. Once he shows you he can't, you make the move. If you bench people too quickly you create an atmosphere of instability where guys are afraid to take chances for fear of losing their job.Reynaud was given ample opportunity to show he isn't a f*** up and he failed. Now he's being replaced, the coaches are doing their jobs.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Reynaud has been making awful decisions basically since he's been with the team. Outside of 2 or 3 really good games and a handful of good plays outside of that, nearly every time he touches the ball he does the exact opposite thing he should have done. If the team feels like he hasn't gotten enough chances yet then that's really not a good sign for us..
  6. Titans152 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $30
    He's our #1 receiver can't risk getting him hurt ... But some of it has to do with letting Lowry go special teams has sucked all year ... Need to sign someone
  7. Ontario Titan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,037
    Doesn't bother Philly with Jackson, if he can help put him in there, let the playmakers make plays.

In the meantime, give Cleveland a call about Travis Benjamin.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,251
    If Reynaud plays one more snap as a returner Munch should be fired on the spot.

I am really souring on this coaching staff. Except for the bounty hunter.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,002

[IMG]
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,590
    I'm already soured on this staff. This Reynaud situation should have never come to this. It was obvious to EVERYONE that Reynaud was terrible except the coaching staff.

Not only did he muff a punt that ended up being a touchdown, but he was out there for the kickoff immediately afterward! What the ****, Munch!?