Can we still make the playoffs if?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We are 3-4 going into the bye? I think if that happens we finish the season 10-6 only losing to the Broncos and Colts once.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Depends on how Locker plays coming back from injury. I think today showed how much this team needs locker.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With Locker were a good team, without him were the 6-10 team we all hate.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

11-5 or 10-6 if Locker is the same only loss after the bye @Ind and @Den thats it we should win the rest this defense can win games if the offense holds the football and we get rid of Reynaud on special teams.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Jeez guys... one loss under bad circumstances, and we're already at this point?

Our schedule gets so much easier after the bye. If we nearly made it after starting 0-6 and losing 59-0, I think we'll be fine. We have a hell of a team this year.

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

TWW started this thread, just saying lol

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I wouldn't chalk Arizona up as a sure win. They have the same record we have. Or Oakland either for that matter. Lots of strange things can happen and we usually drop a few we should win.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes. We can still make the playoffs if we go into the bye 3-4. This is our toughest 3 game stretch of the year. We just have to play damn good football after the bye. If we can steal a game before the bye it'd certainly make things a lot easier on us.

I'm not ready to concede to the Niners OR the Seahawks. Our defense is good enough to keep us in any game. We just can't be spotting good teams 7 points right off the bat like we did today. Like they say, any given Sunday.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think oak will be tough, they are playing really well right now

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea many posters had us at 2-3 at best at this point and still in playoffs so I think we sneak one by san fran sweep the division and get a wildcard unless indy just getting lucky I think they win the division already beat san fran and seattle ugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar