Can we still make the playoffs if?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

considering how bad our running game is and fitz is the qb, very unlikely we have an offensive breakout game anytime soon as much as I would love to see it. San fran played well last night, made schaub look like a scrub, they will play us well.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Matt Scabb is going downhill in my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im trying very hard to find a way to spin the Niners staying the week in Nashville after our game as a reason we'll beat them.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I just want us to get to 8-4 with 4 games left.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think that is doable if we play smart football and yesterday was not smart football. Oak is gonna be tough and same with indy.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey at least we still get Jacksonville twice

Why are all the easy wins not looking so easy anymore? back in August I had KC, OAK, Indy and others all circled as wins.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

KC is a shocker, I didn't think they were this good. I greatly underestimated them I admit it. Indy is always tough, Luck is a very good qb that makes smart decisions. Oakland balled out last night with pryor looking like he was playing for ohio state. Easy schedule doesn't look so easy anymore

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Not gonna make that big of a difference

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

KC is not good. They have lucked out with an easy schedule. We would have destroyed them yesterday had Locker been playing.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, we would have beat them with locker but 5-0 is good in my book lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar