Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Aug 23, 2012.
I'm sure the DL are licking their chops and drooling about this
I want Locker to make his reads and make good decisions with the ball. I have a feeling Wright might get a TD tonight. The defense needs to make the big plays. We need alot of 3 and outs on defense so Locker can get more reps.
1 or 2 10 play drives with TDs on the board.
Get turnovers on defense.
I'm hoping Palmer calls plays that bring out the best of locker. I've been one of the more optimistic ones about palmers play calling and that's been a little shakey from my pov.
I don't think it's the regular MNF crew tonight... I want to say I heard that Chris Berman, unfortunately, will be one of the guys tonight.
I'm sure preseason they don't want to show too much though. Just your basic package plays and obvious routes in those packages. It'll be interesting in Week 1 when we open up the playbook completely against those pats.
I'm expecting to see Locker make an improvement over last week. I'm expecting CJ to have another solid game even if it isn't long runs. I'm hoping he gets more consistent at getting 3 or 4 instead of 1 or no gain.
I'm expecting Wright to make a few grabs and for Nate to get going. I'm hoping Thompson makes the tough grabs this game and Cook gets going early. I want to see an improvement in the run blocking, but if they at least match last week's performance I'll be satisfied.
I'm expecting our D-Line to make a statement that they are legitimate unit. Can't wait for kickoff
I would like to see the Titans take on the (Pats attitude) and score everytime we have the ball. Leave it to the other team to stop us starting tonight.
I think we'll be tough to gameplan for. If Locker uses his legs when its there we'll be a tough team to keep from getting 3's at least. I think CJ benefits from Locker starting and they'll have no film on our offense.
Well I hadn’t planned on going to the game tonight, but I won tickets to the game from Jason McCourty off of Twitter today, so I guess I’m going! (sorry to brag but I’m totally stoked and if you can’t brag to your fellow Titans fans who can you brag to?).
Things I’m watching for:
- Obviously Locker to come out and look decisive, go through his progressions and make accurate throws
- I LOVE it when we’re on national television, I mainly want a dominate performance like we had last week
- The Cards o-line is a lot worse than the Bucs line was, and as dominate as our D-line was against them I expect to see as many plays or more made by our d-line and for the defense as a whole to get pressure on their QBs
- Can Reynaud get yards against a 1st team defense? I think so. Kinda reminds me of Sproles. If you ask me, if it comes down to it I’d cut Mariani in favor of him
- How does Kendall Wright do in this game? We didn’t pass much last game and just tried to establish the running game, but in the first game it looked like Locker and Wright were developing a good chemistry together.
Separate names with a comma.