Cardinals @ Titans OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Well the most logical reason for me is the head coach of 16 years saying so.

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Any WR is garbage without a capable QB and time to throw. Let's let the game playout before you 2nd guess Jeff again and again and again.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

He also thought we should stick with Collins after an 0-6 start. I dont want to argue, but it makes sense keeping Hood active considering the WR's we're going against and also because its ONLY Harp's 2nd game back.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Because his decision making has been so great this season? :ha:

Oh well.

I wouldn't go that far. Our secondary is far from great so let's not shortchange Leinart too much. Sure he hasn't done much so far but you never know. The guy has arguably the best WR group in the NFL to throw to. If Larry or Anquan burn our DB's I think Leinart is fully capable of getting them the ball.

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

My guess is that Ringer will be active in the return game.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I agree Sawdust, Leinart could throw for 300 and 3. Rod Hood isn't gonna change that.
    As for Jeff Fisher and his decision making..I'm sure you second guessed his decision to win 10 in a row last season. There's not a coach in the league that wouldn't have done the same coming off a 13 win season and giving the QB $14M that the OWNER signed off on while losing one game because of muffed punts/kickoffs and another on missed FGs. Not to mention the old QB let his teammates down by refusing to reenter a game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. iQon

iQon Starter

Wow. That could be big for us. Leinart has looked terrible pretty much every time I've seen him. They should be able to make him fold easily.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

It won't be easy without Rod "All World" Hood, but the Titans we give it a try.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Did Lendale finally have the temper tantrum that I have been predicting? That guy is trying to get paid next year and he's getting next to no carries. I'm just speculating, but maybe he did something that angered the coaches so they deactivated him. He wasn't on the injury report so it's unlikely that he's inactive due to injury.

I'm excited to see Ringer step up.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Ask yourself what Lendale has to offer that Ringer doesn't. White is done here after the season, why not be proactive.
    Half price #25 Jerseys on Ebay soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar