Cardinals @ Titans OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hood is probably injured.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

Rod Hood must have banged your fiance or something. The guy is wearing a Titans jersey the last I checked, and you've made it your life mission to cloud his reputation here with malarkey. He's not even our best corner. Talk about a waste of energy.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Looks like a 2006 rose bowl rematch. Hopefully VY can repeat his performance.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i cant believe hood is not active.

if harper gets hurt...and we have to stick in a rook cb wow that would suck and prob cost us the game. fish needs to learn about this thing called momentum and when a player has it u roll with it

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can't believe they activated Kearse.

He was not effective at all. It pisses me off that he took plays away from Ford who has been great the last few weeks.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Showed up late to Saturday's walk through practice.
    Don't know if that was the complete reason, but I'm sure it didn't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar