Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Carson Palmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    Too bad Marvin Lewis doesn't rule the roost in Cincinnati.
  2. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    it wouldn't happen. realistically it's not an even deal either, considering current worths
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    I thought that whole blog was fake?

I hope Rusty does turn out to be a good QB. As a fan, everybody should hope Rusty turns out to be a good QB.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Yeah, I guess talking with the world about your depression and suicide is just loads of fun to talk about, not to mention being mocked because of it. Fans can be downright nasty at times.

Why does Carson get to consider retirement but Vince can't? Oh because it isn't fun for Carson is it?
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    Exactly.... Carson isn't 20 some.. he's 31... when Vince said he wanted to retire because it wasn't fun anymore it portrayed him as an immature child... which is exactly what he is....

Palmer retirement is related to him not wanting to be in Cincy anymore... Not because he doesn't view football as "duurrrrr fun"....even if he retires, he'll get lured back by another team... The GM for the Bengels have said they were somewhat rebuilding right now and Palmer is key to that rebuilding... which he doesn't want to be a part of...

but to be fair on both sides... this retirement talk for him isn't portraying him as a good character either
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736
    Bengals don't have a GM and I've yet to hear anyone out of that camp say the dreaded "rebuilding" word.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736

No that interview was real.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,736
    So off base - on seemingly everything..
    Go get that gum reduction surgery. Maybe that'll help.
  6. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    So contemplating quitting something you might not be passionate about anymore is immature? Just so you know, it isn't always about the money. Why do you hold that againist him that he wanted to just have fun? Isn't that what football is? A game?

Palmer doesn't want the stress of being on a losing team. Vince didn't want the stress of being an nfl celebrity.
  7. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Creeping Cruds is so right about anything and everything.

Hey Cruds, want a blanket? It must be oh so cold up there on your pedestal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.