Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cary williams coming back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,295
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,085
    Yes please.

I posted in some Cary Williams thread that we were stupid for not keeping him.

All depends on his price tag though. He's a good CB, but nothing special. We may be better off trying to find a true #1 CB and sticking with McCourty and Verner behind them, rather than just having 1) McCourty 2) Williams 3) Verner.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,295
    yea well he said he would take less money to be in tennesee....that was before he became a super bowl started though. and i dont think hed be a big upgrade over mccourty and verner. but to have 3 cbs on that level would be nice.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Depending on the price, i'd take him back.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,085
    He is an upgrade over Verner as far as a starting CB goes. And then we can move Verner back to where he belongs.

But like I said, all depends on the price tag. We're already paying McCourty a lot, so drafting a CB would make more sense - which I do NOT want to so in the first round... which probably means we will do it.
  6. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I'd definitely take him, but I think he is going to demand more money and Sensabaugh has the same size and speed.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    He'll be too expensive for it to be a good idea.
  8. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Is he really that good? I personally think that Verner's better than McCourty. We sh!+ the bed giving him that huge contract.
    TitansWillWin2 and SlidePiece high five this.
  9. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    I liked what I saw out of Sensabaugh last year, and I thought Campbell did a good job with the limited playing time he got at the end of the year. Is Cary Williams much better than what we have? I think we do need help at corner, but "help" would mean someone better than what we currently have.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  10. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    Yea I think he'll be expensive since he's starting in a super bowl