Cary williams coming back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 2, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes please.

I posted in some Cary Williams thread that we were stupid for not keeping him.

All depends on his price tag though. He's a good CB, but nothing special. We may be better off trying to find a true #1 CB and sticking with McCourty and Verner behind them, rather than just having 1) McCourty 2) Williams 3) Verner.
  3. 520

520 Starter

yea well he said he would take less money to be in tennesee....that was before he became a super bowl started though. and i dont think hed be a big upgrade over mccourty and verner. but to have 3 cbs on that level would be nice.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Depending on the price, i'd take him back.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He is an upgrade over Verner as far as a starting CB goes. And then we can move Verner back to where he belongs.

But like I said, all depends on the price tag. We're already paying McCourty a lot, so drafting a CB would make more sense - which I do NOT want to so in the first round... which probably means we will do it.
  6. steverife

steverife Starter

I'd definitely take him, but I think he is going to demand more money and Sensabaugh has the same size and speed.
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He'll be too expensive for it to be a good idea.
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Is he really that good? I personally think that Verner's better than McCourty. We sh!+ the bed giving him that huge contract.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I liked what I saw out of Sensabaugh last year, and I thought Campbell did a good job with the limited playing time he got at the end of the year. Is Cary Williams much better than what we have? I think we do need help at corner, but "help" would mean someone better than what we currently have.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Yea I think he'll be expensive since he's starting in a super bowl