Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CB Chris Carr in town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    except this guy will actually give our offense good field position.

he hasn't taken any to the house in three years, but he breaks a lot of long ones. 40 KRs for 20 yards or more(griffin had 12 henry had 5) and three over 40(griffin had 1 henry had 2)

chris davis didn't have one over 19.

the best thing about carr is he had 0 fumbles last year, compared to davis' 5.
  2. A Fightin'Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If he makes the team better ... great! Sign him.

I still don't want to give up on Jones although I think the team has.
  3. A Fightin'Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,352
    Until he finally has to do something other than run straight to the endzone.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Hester already owns the NFL record in his 2nd year, his skills are beyond rebuke.
  5. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    I don't know guys. I look at Carr's stats and see an average returner. We don't need more CB depth. We can always draft another corner on day two. I have not seen this guy play. But with 200 kick returns in three years, he scored 0 times. More than 75 punt returns and he scored 0 times. He did score on the only interception he made in three years. Maybe he can blossom under our special teams coach? I just don't see the value to signing this guy.

But Kudos to Jeff for his fearless prognostication nonetheless.
  6. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    I remember some kick returns, as well as Carr making Ben Roethlisberger look stupid two years ago. I dunno whether Ben was just chucking it to him or he actually worked for it, though.
  7. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    other than run straight into the endzone? I'm trying to think of some other quality I'd want in a player and my mind is blank. Help
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,350
    He's talking about breaking tackles and making players miss with lateral movement.
  9. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQW7ilAF01A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQW7ilAF01A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'd agree in most of those returns he has HUGE lanes to run through, but he's still an awesome returner. I'd love to have him on the Titans
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.