Celebrity brush-by

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

So I was playing a gig last friday at a bistro in Wailuku, and this beautiful lady in a red velveteen dress is there. Turns out it was this woman. I've never seen Lost or No Ordinary Family, so I had no idea.... I found out after the band told me a couple of nights ago. I just know that she walked by while we were playing to visit the restroom and I couldn't help but notice that she had one of the finest racks I've ever seen.... dunno if it was the dress or a 'job, but... WOW :eek:

Anyway, she appeared to be having a great time. Kinda neat, I guess, though fairly common here. Steven Tyler is wandering around the streets of Lahaina this week, and Sammy Hagar showed up at a pizza joint in Pa'ia. This March we're getting radio promotion as a Santana tribute band (which we're not, but we do pay a lot of their material)... it'll be interesting to see if Carlos shows up to check us out :cool:

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I remember her from LOST.. I however, don't remember this "amazing rack" you speak of.. I ain't gonna hate if it's there now though ;)

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Too awesome to be natural, I'd say... but coulda been the dress too..

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Mmmm... Charlotte. Yes, her rack is real. I would have stopped the song short and broken into some Geronimo Jackson just for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar