Changes has to be made now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I don't care if there is new coaches, or new QB or anything. This is week 7

But if you lose to a BEAT UP Steelers, and a DESTROYED Texans like we have SOMETHING has to be done and get done. This game is making me feel like I want to die.

Sometimes being a Titans fan can cause serious health issues.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

This is the same team as last year. Sure there are new players, but the schemes have not changed at all.

Look at the defense for example, 3rd d coordinator in 5 years and we still are running the same cover 2 scheme that swartz ran for years. I have never seen a defense blitz as little as we do. When will they learn that rushing 4 man only constantly isnt the answer

The offense speaks for itself

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

-We're stuck with this coaching staff for at least 2 seasons...maybe more if we make the playoffs this season which is still extremely possible.

-We're stuck with CJ as the runningback and his massive contract til 2016.

-We're stuck with 3 jokes at receiver in Hawkins, Williams, and Mariani. Seriously, other teams fans laugh at those guys.

-We're stuck without Britt for this season.

you might want something to change, but we're stuck with what we've got.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Changes " have " to be made. I am sure they will. Guys this is a work in progress. Just chill out. It will take a minute for this team to get it together. Just chill.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

You don't consider week seven a minute? And coming off a BYE week to prepare against a VERY BROKEN Houston texans????????

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

We very much have a possibility of making the playoffs in this division. Remember even tho they destroyed us this is STILL the Houston Texans.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

no way we make the playoffs, hell I bet we drop a game to the Colts

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

after we win next week you'll be right back on the bandwagon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar