Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

channel 5 reporting another arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Bobo Guest

No one knows what Fisher will do. I will be suprised if he cuts the kid for this. I wouldn't do that.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    When are we going to hear something? Is fisher back next week?
  3. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    every rookie made it to the symposium acording to nfl network
  4. BAMARON Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I guess I got to this thread a little late, and there's not much left to be said. But anyone who understands the absolute chaos this team was in last year, and understands that NO TEAM, regardless of how good their players are will win when all types of behavior are tolerated, should understand why Fisher has to stop this crap in it's tracks.

Young or not...these guys are vying for a spot in the NFL...A chance to be something most of us could only dream about, and a pay check most of us can't imagine. They need to learn about the discipline it take to get there.
  5. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    Ewwww...
  6. BAMARON Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think I'll rephrase that:ha:
  7. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0
    Speaking of him.....Where in the world is BIPOLAR??.....
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
  8. TitanJames Guest

I think Fisher should call the guy into his office, chew his butt out really good and then CUT him!!
    Less than 12 hours after he tells guys to stay out of trouble, he drives after drinking....just plain STUPID....sounds to me like he was wasted (slurred speech, smelled of beer), I might wait until a conviction for DUI or whatever legal stuff there is but if the guys gets convicted, he gets cut in my book.

If I were to get convicted of a DUI, DWI, whatever, it is a felony and I would lose my Physical Therapy license....conviction of a felony is grounds to lose my license....so in a sense, if I get a DUI, I would get fired...

TJ
  9. Hoffa Freak you you freakin freak...

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,285
    A simple first offense DUI, like Finnegan is charged with, is NOT a felony.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.