Chris Brown is made out of foam egg crate boxes and pipe cleaners, I swear...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 17, 2007.

?
  1. No, this is a meaningless, isolated happening

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Yes, this seems all to familiar

29 vote(s)
    80.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

42 yard pubes.. :eek:
    BIP.. you need to invest in one of these my good man..

[​IMG]

Great thread btw :rant:

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I heard this a lot last season.

3. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Maybe that lil guy is a fruit bat?!?!

I agree though, pre-season he couldn't find holes, or block. Maybe a couple of months of training has helped...

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Didnt we have an over under thread on how many games it would take for Chris Brown to get injured???

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

If Vince is in the middle of year 5 and has never completed a full season of good football--we will most definitely be discussing it in great detail.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Keep in mind VY is a QB. Running backs take way more hits and get their bodies in awkward situations more often. Also, if this was a RB with Young's injury no way he comes back as quick. Young could play with this injury but he would have limited mobility. A RB couldn't be effective hardly at all unless they were near 100%.

7. Kbvytenn5310

Kbvytenn5310 Guest

I'd like to see a powerback with our jersey again. Chris Brown has gotten many opportunities to show what he can do and he's ok. Nothing overly impressive. LW is very disappointing thus far from his performaces in college vs the nfl and i'm willing to give him some more time to prove himself if he gets back into shape and works on some conditioning. Personally I'd like to see someone like Ray Rice as our feature back. I love his style of running, he doesn't fumble thus far, runs hard, and is very durable.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=176934

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

nice work PitBull

[​IMG]

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd say Brown is impressive but he simply isn't going to give you 300+ carries a season. I still think when he is healthy he should be getting more carries than LW. What is sad is we have used 2nd round picks on RBs two years in a row and we are still talking about how nice it would be to have a feature back. I agree that Ray Rice looks like he could be a real nice NFL back. He has all the tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar