Chris Johnson Hopes To Be Pretty In Pink

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

CJ didn't have grills in at least 1 game this year, and yeah- his grill is jacked up. lol

and by 'whatever floats your boat' i just meant the color itself. It was a lame fad not too long ago. Everyone was wearing pink- and overnight it stopped. Thank god.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

One player on each team, ok.

More than one player, unwatchable.

San Antonio used hot pink as a color permanently. They should have been sent back to the ABA for that.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They look bright pink. Like fuchsia rather than the breast cancer pink.

Then again, when Ronaldo and others did it in soccer I think they were the same color.

[​IMG]

Hopefully CJ's look less like high heels when in action though.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

CJ's has a nice balance of white and pink. However, With that pink mouthpiece and all that hair sticking out his helmet, he may be dubbed she-J by the end of the game.

5. iQon

iQon Starter

I just hope the NFL doesn't do this for an entire month. 1 game is fine, 4 is OD.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

this guy reminds me more of ocho with every passing day

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Rather Ocho than T.O., Guys like CJ make watching the game more interesting, without tarnishing the game. I love that we finally have a guy like him on offense.

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

[​IMG]
    I'm a warrior, not a... variety of flower!!

...All the same, it's for a good cause. Pink's just a colour like any other - breast cancer awareness colour could be yellow, brown, green or polka dot. Doesn't change the message. I doubt I'll even notice it; there's a must-win game to be played!

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I don't see this as a bad thing. I'd love to have Ocho in Titans blue, and his teammates love him. Ocho =/= T.O, Marshall, Crabtree. In my opinion he's purely an entertainer, not a crybaby diva.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar