Chris Johnson Signs Two Year Deal With Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Uhhhh guys

@AdamSchefter: Jets have some concerns about condition of RB Chris Johnson's knee, and the arthritis in it, but not enough not to sign him to 2-year deal.

HAHAHA awesome.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Forreal...Jesus H this guy....hahahaha..He must have fantasy time staring at CJ's fathead on his bedroom wall.....I can't wait to watch CJ's carries get cut in half, and see how he does in a major market....I think he is going to be eating more humble pie this upcoming season. I'll be sure to visit Jetswillwin1 during all of this with you guys haha

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So I saw some predictions earlier for what CJ will produce for NY this year, then I looked up some numbers. In 2012 when we played the AFC East these were his numbers. NE 11-ATT 4-yards, BUF 18-ATT 195-yards 2 TDs, MIA 23-ATT 126-yards TD

Not bad at all vs the AFC East

Reports are he will see around 160 touches in NY which breaks out to around 10 carries a game, and of course he'll probably catch a ball or two a game bringing his touches to 12 or so.

Im predicting he'll have 381-yards vs just the Bills, Dolphins, and Pats alone (6 games) then maybe another 400 rushing in the other 10 games. In 2011 CJ went the first 10 weeks and just broke 400-yards.

So my total rushing yards prediction is 781-yards!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Thats not news, we knew his knee was still hurting him. Thats why he held off visiting teams til 2 days ago.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea but blatant news of future issues regarding knee is news.

I always have faith when the titans move on from a player. This seems like the last straw.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The mention of arthritis is new to me. They still signed him so I wonder how major it is but still cause for concern.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well you have clarified your comment that declared the majority of the fanbase as "uninformed". You are making major assumptions that the "non-Gotitans.com" fanbase are uninformed. I disagree. Particularly on the subject that is OBVIOUS to all and has been published on multiple occasions- that CJ REFUSED to renegotiate his over-valued contract.

If you consider yourself an intelligent man, and your posts suggests you do, then how on God's green earth can you fault a fanbase who places disfavor upon a player who by all accounts (including your own) refuses to renegotiate his overpaid contract for the benefit of the team. That disposition is the epitome of egocentricity, selfishness, etc. His refusal is a declaration that he puts himself above the team that took a chance on drafting him- the one that gave him his first damn opportunity AND fed him the ball excessively to get the stats. And that was often at the expense of the team.

On top of that, you want to insult the fanbase? You sir, are the one that comes off grossly uninformed.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Arthritis in a freshly repaired knee is normal, Im sure its of minor concern to the Jets.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I don't stray from a team. I'm a titans fan and I appreciate Titans greats. He will go down in history as one of the best RB's Tennessee has ever seen period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar