Chuck Cecil needs to be fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Is it just me, or does it look like this guy has no clue what he is doing??? I was at the game today and a redskin was wide open almost every play. Cant stop the screens still either. I think he is clueless. Never any adjustments on D.

P.S.-Hopefully the immuture mental case is finally gone at QB. Time to rally around Rusty Smith.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He blitz' way too much in my opinion, with no real success from it.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That\'s generally a Fisher trait.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's a good COACH. But a horrible Coordinator. I think he needs to go back to being a defensive backs coach or something.

We can't stop ANYONE on 3rd downs.
    We can't stop ANY tight-ends.
    We can't stop ANY screens.

5. KyTitansFan

And when they don't blitz, the front 4 gets 0 pressure and somebody always is wide open. And if they get pressure, nobody is covering the RB out in the flat for the screen. Should have gotten Haynesworth. Couldn't have hurt anything for sure.

6. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I just don't understand how we can go from having the best defenses in the NFL in the first few games to arguably one of the worst in the last 3.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Can't agree with you on the Haynesworth point, our DT's were at least decent today.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sack production is down to almost nothing and we were always letting up big amounts of yards, especially in the air. Difference now is they are scoring.

9. KyTitansFan

Finnegan is way overrated too IMO. Had one good 1/2 year his pro bowl year. Been getting burned ever since.

10. KyTitansFan

Remember when we had Haynesworth. All kinds of pressure and sacks, only rushing 4. Makes the secondary look a lot better. No DT on our team is even close to as talented as Haynesworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar