Chump Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We wont give up on him, he shows up vs most D-linemen, its just the JJ Watt types who put him to shame.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah, But you don't draft a G in the top 10 just to 'show up' against most DL. Or to disappear against the JJ Watt types.

He should DOMINATE most DL and give the JJ Watt types a run for their money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

you shouldn't draft a G that high to begin with but thats another story

my point was that Chance has shown enough not to dump him so soon.

4. Thaddeus43

True, I don't think we should dump him unless we find a better option. I would hate to hold onto him and not try to upgrade just because he was a 1st round pick though.

5. JCBRAVE

If our GM does anything right it has to be he's constantly updating the files trying to improve the team.

If something were to take place that gives us a better G than Warmack Im all for it, but I HIGHLY doubt that happens.

Gotta remember, Levitre sucks and is waaaay over paid. Look for him to possibly be gone leaving a hole at LG. I just cant see us creating 2 holes cutting Chance.

6. Thaddeus43

You are right, I don't think we will cut him.

I think it is just frustration as a fan boiling over

7. JCBRAVE

Yea he's left a lot on the field, if he slims down i think he stands a good shot at being who we needed him to be all along.

his mom needs to stop stuffing spaghetti and meatballs down his throat. Those carbs are the devil for a guy like him.

8. Thaddeus43

Well the only way he can make up this is to do well enough to get another contract but at a reasonable price, and then start beasting out like everyone expected him to.

That way we can have a great guard at a good price lol

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Warmack's has to have been negatively impacted by Oher's I guess. Oher is struggling with protection and blocking. At least Levitre has been blocking well. It's penalties by Levitre that have been the drive killers.

10. Titanomachy

Titanomachy Camp Fodder

He sucks, can't believe we wasted a first on him.

When you take a Guard in the first, you expect Zach Martin production.

That dude is a beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar