Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ vs. Rondo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Heard about this the other day but on Jim Rome today they confirmed that Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo challenged CJ to a 40yard dash for $2k :ha:

CJ was talking about it on his twitter too...theres no way that Rondo can keep up with CJ but then again he is one of the fastest players in the NBA and "claims" to run a 3.9 40.

So, who ya got?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,971
    cj smokes him.
  3. titantigerfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Definitely CJ. I think Rondo is quick, but CJ probably has better straight-line speed. I wonder when did Rondo supposedly run a 3.9 40?
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,971
    on a 35 yard field...
    2 people high five this.
  5. Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    the 3.8 he is talking about is when he went coast to coast on a basketball game with only 3.8 seconds remaining to beat the buzzer... he was not at a dead stop, already had some momentum. His claim at a 3.8 at a 40 yard dash because i believe that would be faster than Usain Bolt running a 40 yard dash. Being on a basketball court is much different than being at a dead stop, in a starting position at the blocks.. requires great acceleration and a great take off... rondo knows nothing of this as his claims come from him being on a basketball court... best advice to him: Stick to basketball.
  6. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Awesome, finally i get to see CJ make someone look foolish other than every gameday.
  7. AH3 Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    Almost as ridiculous as Chad Johnson saying he could swim faster than Phelps. Or beat a horse in a race.

CJ would crush him in a race, hands down.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    Rondo's a dick.
  8. rastamon Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    rondo's a douche
  9. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright