Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ vs. Rondo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $232
    Ha Ha. Total BS. If Rondo aint that good, the best team in the NBA wouldn't have just given him the contract they did.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    rajon rondo = garbage point guard. when he develops a half way decent jump shot we can put him up there.

until teams have to start accounting for him on the offensive side of the ball he will never be a top flight PG.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Best team in the NBA? Try Lakers & Magic.

5 years 55 million isn't so big, thats the same deal an aging Hedo Turkoglu got so although its overpaying since there are 10 better PG's in the NBA, there are similiar contracts from average players
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Exactly. When the Magic played them in the playoffs last year NOBODY even guarded rondo so he was free to shoot whatever, but obviously he didn't because everyone know he couldn't make a jumpshot
  5. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $232
    Very easy for haters to focus on the magic series. What about the Bulls series just prior to that? Ever occur to ya that might have taken a lot out of him?
  6. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $232
    With KG being out, Rondo was the only reason they made it to the Magic Series. Not bad for a garbage PG. lol
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    You mean the series where he tried to fight hinrich like a little hoe and then punched brad miller in the mouth and didn't get suspended for either? yea I remember.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    paul pierce would probably take exception to that.
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    I personally played against Rajon Rondo in basketball back in the day when he was growing up in Louisville. Rondo is quick. No way he keeps up with CJ.
  10. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    ....hahahah sure....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.