Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ will never be a public speaker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
  3. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah. Verbal and grammatical eloquence is not his forte'.
  4. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    It's a good thing he can run!
  5. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Kenny Britt does not appear to be the most eloquent speaker either. But it doesn't matter on the field. I cringe sometimes. I wish they would do better. But I cannot really rememer any Oiler or Titan that I was just proud of and wanted to listen too. Warren Moon probably got the most air time and he was ultra boring. Polished. But snooze time.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    He doesn't sound bright, but he's thinking about whats right. He did say some good things. Just not well.

Reading that back it rhymes.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,602
    Nate Washington, Chris Hope, Finnegan, Griffin, KVB, etc are listenable. Nate is good.
  8. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Vince is actually pretty good now. Just says alot of as libs. KBull is pretty fluent.
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Sure, CJ doesn't have the most impressive command of the English language. But if you would actually look past that and listen to some of the things he's saying, his mind is on the right track. He really impressed me by having that attitude after a loss when he only got 15 touches. He could have played the ego card, could have complained about not being a factor, but instead he took an optimistic approach and spoke of the areas that need some improvement. I hope the entire team is on the same page: our focus was on going 1-0, now it's on going 1-1. Good stuff, CJ
    1 people high five this.
  10. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Britt just sounds young (he is at only 20).

CJ just sounds uneducated (not necessarily dumb).

As long as they are clean off the field and studs on it, I really don't care if they could teach a course in public speaking...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.