CJ will never be a public speaker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

so you're saying he's a thug?
  2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

Unfortunately this is how many white people see black people who aren't wearing oxford shirts and slacks. Its wrong, but I guess that is our society.

To be a thug you have to do more than talk 'ghetto', have a grill and wear baggy clothes. Its your (negative) actions that contribute to that. I'd try and broaden my view of culture if I were you, but its your perception.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Oh wow!! That was just brutal. I feel bad for him because he looks like a nice guy.
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

CJ is borderline mental. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm not making anything up. Watch his live stream for 30 seconds, tell me he doesn't have the IQ of a 3rd grader.

I'm not a big fan of the gold teeth either, but It would be pretty hard to drop them lol. He had his real teeth surgically removed for the gold ones. He'd have to have another surgery to take them out.
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I highly doubt he's mental, seeing as you have to at least maintain a 2.0 to play football in HS and College. Meaning he is average. He is most likely from a neighborhood where slang poor grammar is used regularly. The reason it is hard for him now is because he is putting forth an effort to try to speak corectly and is just obviously struggling. A bit. He could just speak with a ghetto demeanor like he may be used to. But instead he is trying to sound educated and civil. Kudos to CJ.
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Judging someone's intelligence based on the way they talk is ridiculous. It's that simple. It can certainly be a factor, but CJ makes perfect sense when he talks. Go back and watch that interview video again. Yeah, he talks with a lazy drawl (impediment?) at times, but the things he says are well-formed thoughts that give no indication of a lack of intelligence. You guys are grasping at straws here.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

[​IMG]

"That kid may be the stupidest son of a b*tch I've ever seen, but he sure is fast!"
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ has gold teeth and is homeless.
  9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^^^HAHAHA, according to his ustream. He has a beautiful home.
  10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.