Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ2K is slow? Who saw what he did to that safety?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    He had 141 yards and scored 30% of our points. No one likes fumbles but they happen and he hardly fumbles. You're just finding something to pick on him. A few weeks ago he couldn't run a 4.5 40 anymore and now that hes proven he can do that he's got a fumbling problem.
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Matt Hasselbeck typically can't throw further than the "box"...So it may have appeared they were stacking against the run, but really they were playing Hasselbeck pretty deep considering.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,130
    If you can find a post where I say CJ can't run a 4.5, I won't post on this site for a week. I'm not picking on him solely. This was an all around effort to lose in the most horrendous way possible at home. At the end of the day, he gave up 2 fumbles. In one game. I don't care if it was him or Harper. That is COMPLETELY unacceptable. The bears already had 28 points at the end of the 1st because of that BS.

When you get 53m, you are 100% right I will hold that player, every coaches dream to a higher standard. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO, that's fine.

This I agree with.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    I agree. The fumbles are unacceptable. He stilled balled out today against the #1 rushing defense.
  5. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Cool story bro, I don't care. I'm not gonna look for a silver lining in a loss where the team gave up 51 points at home, where the visiting teams fans take over our stadium, where it looked like everyone, including CJ forgot to practice ball security this week.
  6. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    His two fumbles were lovely too. Cut this bum
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Yeah. Lets cut our HOF Runningback who leads the league in rushing since week 4 and has the 5th most yards in the league this season. Great idea. You should be coach!
  8. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675

80 of that was on a play when the game didnt matter and against back ups....so really he had like 61 yards against the starting defense...
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,130
    I don't want CJ to be cut. I want CJ to be one of the best backs in the league. If he does get cut, it has NOTHING to do with wtf we think as fans. CJ will be the one to get himself cut.
  10. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    61 yards in 3 quarters against the best run defense (not anymore thanks to CJ) is hardly a bad game.