Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ2k unhappy with the signing of Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    And no, I don't think he is going to lose his starting spot. I'm just saying, if it is on his mind then he will be motivated.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,622
    Also, did :cj: not hear Shonn Greene clearly say "this is C.J.'s backfield" when interviewed by Mike Keith?
  3. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,813
    Why would he like it? He thinks he's still young and still fast. What he said is how he feels and why should he sugar coat it? I'm tired of politically correct noise from players and coaches. Tell us how you feel! go CJ! :cj:
  4. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    I can't say I blame him for not liking it, even if it is to help him. Anyone on here who has ever played football should be able to admit they wouldn't like splitting plays with someone else. Every players is gonna want all of the reps on the field he can get. Just the competitive side coming out. I would be more upset if CJ didn't have a bit of a chip on his shoulder about it.

With that being said, in a way I hope Greene does give him some competition for the starting job. I am not a big fan of scrampy speed backs like CJ. I like smash mouth physical runners who are not afraid to put a defender on his ass (even though Goodell may not like it). If Greene can put up some good numbers this year and CJ doesn't do anything other than his usual to impress the higher ups, I think he could be gone next season.
    Titans Eternal and JCBRAVE high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Damn. It's a team sport CJ...we want to win football games. We want to see you rip off 94 yd runs, but Greene can do serious damage in the 4th quarter to milk the clock. This move will also lengthen his career IMO.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,895
  6. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    If we continue to address the offensive line in the draft, then there is a "Chance" that we will lead the league in rushing. :biggrin2:
    Big Time Titan and JCBRAVE high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,622
    I see what you did there
    edward nigma high fives this.
  8. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    I guess I would be okay with a "Star."
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,179
    I don't think anyone expected CJ to like the move. And no one is saying he should have. But we're finally putting together a great offseason and surprisingly the majority of the fanbase (myself included) seems really excited about the 2013 season. Then he comes out with this negative BS and throws a wet blanket on it.

Hopefully he'll be a good little soldier going forward but he sure doesn't do himself many favors from a public perception standpoint. It's just dumb IMO.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.