CJ2K Will Be Back Next Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I am excited to have CJ back next season. Still need some fat bruiser for some situational runs though.
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

All the people always hating our players and slopping on the Texans so hard can suck a fat dong.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I love to see those long runs as much as anyone, but instead of 120 yds in a game with one 80 yard run, it would be better if he had ten twelve yd runs, or 20 six yds etc. Consistent yds equals long drives, more 1st downs, a better passing game, usually.

I liked your example. Another would be if a company hired two workers. One worker does his job well all day throughout the week.

The other worker does not do as well and stalls production. Once in a while he works hard for a few moments, but the overall production is pitiful.

I will have to say I am very impressed with CJ,s blocking. He also seems to have a law abiding private life.His temper is exemplary . I want to see less negative runs and more production in the passing game.

With that being said, he will never be one to break tackles and run over folks consistently. I do agree that he needs an excellent line to flourish. Lets hope he gets that help next season. It should help the running and passing game as well.