Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

CJ's latest verbal diarrhea (Or how I learned to stop worrying and loathe the 'playmaker')

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,137

True. No problem with any of that. How about you stop while you're ahead CJ? No? Alright then.

Seriously? I'm not even sure that last sentence makes any sense. But whatever, moving on.

We need somebody to step up and give us a spark? How about the guy who just got his "history deal" and hasn't done Jack Shart since?

The freaking nerve of this guy. "I've made some plays". SMMFH

I am so beyond done with "the Playmaker".
    GoT, Scarecrow, ncaalover12 and 4 others high five this.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Can we please just get rid of this turd? He is clearly delusional!
    Scarecrow, RavensShallBurn, Bonky and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $810
    For the lovers of CJ please defend this one for me I would love to hear what y'all have to say about this no talent having idiot.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    Yea this guy sucks if I'm ready to cut him, I put up with a lot before I just stop caring.

GTFO Chris Johnson...

If youre gonna suck then at least hold yourself accountable like Griffin and maybe I'll not wanna cut your hair off and feed it to you.
    Creeping-Cruds high fives this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,137
    I just don't get how/why the guy continues to make dumb comment after dumb comment after dumb comment. No room in his budget for a PR coach? Dude is about as smart as a box of rocks.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    Lets start Reynald & Harper... screw CJ.
    gran54, JCBRAVE and JMB54 high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    Chris Johnson couldn't even beat Eric LeGrand in a foot race.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Craig Stevens could be lined up at RB and double CJs yards in a game easily..
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    stupid is as stupid does.

I'm ready to move on from CJ, Griffin, Munch and the entire staff. I actually like what our GM has done with the exception of CJ and Griffin deals, they've drafted really well. So let's just start the process with Gruden or Cowher and get the wheels in motion come the last day of the regular season we can start anew.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    How are his comments "stupid" or "dumb?"

All of his comments are true. Has CJ played the best? No. But his comments are not out of line...in the least bit.

Some of you are looking for anything to discredit this guy. You don't need to pick apart his words to find criticism, just talk about his performance.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.