Rumor Cleveland offers Tennessee, 2, 1st round picks for #2 overall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Cant see us trading out of the top 5-10. We will want either White or Cooper.

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]
    Pass, hopefully this leads to real offers though. I'm guessing the Browns are stupid enough to sell the farm because their one coach worked with him a bunch this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

What is the Browns farm though? Outside of picks what players do you really want?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

....and the auction starts.

I for one am pumped.....please don't screw this up Webster.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, I mean, yeah, last year they drafted a 1st round QB on the basis of him texting their QB coach as well as the advice of a homeless man.

So... if that's their reasoning this year then at least they seem to be getting somewhat smarter.

That said, it will be strange in a few years when the Cleveland Browns QB depth chart is exclusively Heisman winners.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Not nearly enough. The value of #2 is 2600 points. The value of #12 and #19 equals just over 2000 points. We'd need at least another 2nd rounder.

Ruston said he only had 16-17 players with a 1st round grade. So knowing that, we're trading down 10 spaces to select a lower quality player and at 19 we're basically getting a 2nd rounder. I know we have a lot of holes, but we can get more, or better yet, just take Mariota.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

God I hope Webster does not blow this and do a bad deal. If we don't come out of this draft with a top 10 selection then we failed miserably.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If the Browns throw in a future 1st or someone like Joe Haden, I'd be more inclined to do the deal.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Throw in Johnny ****ing Football and I say **** yea

• Troll Troll x 4
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not saying I want him, but does anyone think we may get offered a short dude with an attitude who is just out of rehab? I just wonder if he gets tossed into something here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar