Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coaching staff getting tired of Justin Hunter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,055
    Yea, I can hardly imagine Dooley being a good motivator.

If he yelled at me and I was a player, I'd have a hard time not lmao right in front of him.

He's such a clown.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    I'd rather hear about him sitting out in OTAs than TC
    Titanup1982, titantrusince82 and Alzarius high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    This is very common for a coach to use the media to fire a guy up. Hope Hunter comes back after his Kenny Britt injury and tears it up.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    This isn't Shawn Jefferson's concern, but...

If I were not under contract, there is NO WAY that I'm going all out while hurt.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    Very good point, and one that I am sure his agent has pointed out to him.

Until he is under contract, I doubt we see him push through any sort of injury
  6. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    During OTAs on top if it? Hell no.

Idk about the injury for Hunter, but I've pulled my hamstrings a combined 6-7 times and it sucks. I never let it heal and it bothered me for 3 years. The doctor said if (when) I pull my right one again it will need surgery.

If Hunter is just sore, yeah, he should tough it out. But if he pulled it... I wouldn't mess with it, and sure as hell not in OTAs
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    Great. We drafted Derrick Rose.
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    You nailed it. My impression of Hunter from the brief exposure I got is that he is a solid character guy. I DON'T like what I'm hearing about "hamstring" issues feeling "a little tight"......that sounds like BS to me. I'm betting Hunter has been advised by his agent not to go 100% until the ink is dry and that is the current source of conflict.

I like a demonstrative coach, especially with the rookies. Set the tone that there are expectations and professional standards to be met.
    GoT and Psychop1 high five this.
  9. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    It is a good point about the contract situation, but I like a hard nosed coach. Last one we had was Washburn. Can't dispute the results he got. We need more of that.
    Riverman high fives this.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Yea I think this is much more about showing him some tough love.