Coaching staff getting tired of Justin Hunter?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 7, 2013.

1. amy

amy Starter

Maybe he sounds like that because he IS a tough guy coach. How do you know most of his coaching screams "I don't know.....clueless"?
  2. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

I just hope Hunter doesn't turn out to be on of those dudes who sit out 2 weeks with a hang-nail. In football you gotta play through minor injuries. Don't want to question a guy we haven't even seen in the NFL yet but he is pretty-thin and if anything it would be ideal to see him put on some pounds and play through the pain of football - but then again its way too early to judge and come to conclusions - just been let down soooo many times with the WR's in this organization and this is already not a comforting thing to read right in the middle of OTA's.
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

What do you expect when you draft an injury prone WR?!?! Same thing with Locker. If a guy is injury prone in college, he will be injury prone in the NFL period.
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I'm telling you guys, we're gonna be sorry we didnt take Robert Woods instead of Hunter. Woods is gonna be a beast in the NFL!
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

And people thought Hunter would be starting week 1 lol.

It'll still be Britt and Wright starting. Wash will be number if he is still on the roster. Otherwise it will be Walter. Hunter will battle Williams for number 4.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Hunter is a rookie, he's bound to have some hiccups his first year. I do however expect him to push the starters for reps, he's got a lot of ability.
  7. The Hammer

I think it will be later in the year. We get too excited with the draft at times. Expecting multiple starters out of the draft in week 1.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I think our only rookies who will start week 1 will be Warmack and Schwenke!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

Schwenke could be a stretch. Velasco is still pretty solid.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

What in the world is everyone on? Velasco is not good.