Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Jpalmer76 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $22
    what is coach munchak's success rate on challenging plays? I gotta say, I thought the last 2 we got robbed big time. it seemed pretty clear luck did not get the 1st down last night. and in the Jacksonville game, I thought it was pretty clear the player had touched the goal line and should've been a touchback.

I feel bad for munchak when he loses those calls that seem to be really good challenges.
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,357
    Munch picks the worst things to challenge at the worst times. Another reason why he needs to get the boot. I must have seen over a dozen boot stores in Nashville. I'm sure we can find a big enough boot to kick his clown ass outta here.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Something like 1-for-6 — when he's able to get the challenge flag out of his pocket in time.
    GoT, SawdustMan and Jpalmer76 high five this.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,981
    We have been robbed a couple times but he has struggled with challenges since day 1
    SawdustMan and Fry high five this.
  4. Jpalmer76 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $22
    haha, very true! pagano had that problem last night as well.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,315
    The time the refs didn't see him throw it killed me... how is that even possible?
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,357
    He probably tossed it quietly one yard onto the field, and went back to sitting criss-cross applesauce, hoping that the ref would see it. Why not just run out there with the flag? Or at least throw it at a ref out onto the field.
    TitansWillWin2, Deuce Wayne and Ensconatus high five this.
  7. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,981

If refs cant notice a red flag on the field and be able to pay attention to it, they need a new line of work.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,594
    He's been terrible on challenges since forever. You can tell sometimes he does it because he's desperate for a call to go his way.
    RavensShallBurn and SawdustMan high five this.
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Yup.