Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Jpalmer76

Jpalmer76 Camp Fodder

what is coach munchak's success rate on challenging plays? I gotta say, I thought the last 2 we got robbed big time. it seemed pretty clear luck did not get the 1st down last night. and in the Jacksonville game, I thought it was pretty clear the player had touched the goal line and should've been a touchback.

I feel bad for munchak when he loses those calls that seem to be really good challenges.
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Munch picks the worst things to challenge at the worst times. Another reason why he needs to get the boot. I must have seen over a dozen boot stores in Nashville. I'm sure we can find a big enough boot to kick his clown ass outta here.
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Something like 1-for-6 — when he's able to get the challenge flag out of his pocket in time.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

We have been robbed a couple times but he has struggled with challenges since day 1
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Jpalmer76

Jpalmer76 Camp Fodder

haha, very true! pagano had that problem last night as well.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

The time the refs didn't see him throw it killed me... how is that even possible?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

He probably tossed it quietly one yard onto the field, and went back to sitting criss-cross applesauce, hoping that the ref would see it. Why not just run out there with the flag? Or at least throw it at a ref out onto the field.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

If refs cant notice a red flag on the field and be able to pay attention to it, they need a new line of work.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

He's been terrible on challenges since forever. You can tell sometimes he does it because he's desperate for a call to go his way.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yup.