Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    last night MM had the refreshment guys run onto the field when he threw the red flag - pretty real good idea IMO
  1. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    He does good challenges IMO but the ****tard refs don't ever call them right.
    titan520 high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,010
    The one against the Jags was a good challenge. I thought he clearly stepped in the end zone watching it live and couldn't believe they didn't overturn it after review. It would have been a difference of 19 yards and eventually 2 points on the board for the Jags.

The challenge against the Colts was stupid. How often do they ever overturn the spot of the ball when there is a pileup? Never, that's how often.
  3. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    Had he not challenged that people would be saying " why not challenge that he didn't get close to the first !" ect..
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,010
    Yeah, but people are stupid. Those types of challenges are a waste of a timeout and they always will be.
  5. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    And tell me if bill belichick or Sean Payton challenges that it doesn't get overturned.
    titan520, dontdraftcutler and GoT high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    killed me when the ref walked up and moved it forward like a foot, after it had already been set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never get an even break
    titan520 and The Hammer high five this.
  6. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    He had to challenge the first down spot. I think that was a good challenge and I still don't understand why it was not overturned. It was obvious on the replay.
  7. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    Even while Mayock was on his knees he took Lucks dick out his mouth long enough to say he didn't get the ball close to the first down.
    titan520 and The Hammer high five this.
  8. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
    I think that is great!