Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

last night MM had the refreshment guys run onto the field when he threw the red flag - pretty real good idea IMO
  2. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

He does good challenges IMO but the ****tard refs don't ever call them right.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The one against the Jags was a good challenge. I thought he clearly stepped in the end zone watching it live and couldn't believe they didn't overturn it after review. It would have been a difference of 19 yards and eventually 2 points on the board for the Jags.

The challenge against the Colts was stupid. How often do they ever overturn the spot of the ball when there is a pileup? Never, that's how often.
  4. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Had he not challenged that people would be saying " why not challenge that he didn't get close to the first !" ect..
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yeah, but people are stupid. Those types of challenges are a waste of a timeout and they always will be.
  6. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

And tell me if bill belichick or Sean Payton challenges that it doesn't get overturned.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

killed me when the ref walked up and moved it forward like a foot, after it had already been set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never get an even break
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

He had to challenge the first down spot. I think that was a good challenge and I still don't understand why it was not overturned. It was obvious on the replay.
  9. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Even while Mayock was on his knees he took Lucks dick out his mouth long enough to say he didn't get the ball close to the first down.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I think that is great!