Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Coach's Challenges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jpalmer76, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    They're not rigged, there are superstar calls though which is almost the same thing.
    GoT high fives this.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,902
    See, that used to be a problem in the NBA, but now every guy who is half decent gets labeled a "star" and gets the Jordan treatment.

Do some quarterbacks get protected more? Yeah, without a doubt. Do I think the league mandates they be treated differently? No, I don't. I think it's just something that comes from A. those guys complaining to the referee more(Brady and Manning) and B. it subconsciously occurring. The guy in the white hat covers his ass by throwing the flag.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    I was talking about NBA. I don't think it's as bad in the NFL.
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    Dude. The NBA has been rigged. This isn't even opinion. It's fact.

So you denying it is hilarious while telling other people how silly they must be.

Peyton Manning has had clear interceptions called incompletes in the playoffs (Steelers/Poalamalu)... start paying attention and you may begin to raise an eyebrow.

It's funny. You think the NFL made entire new sets of rules to help Peyton Manning, yet they wouldn't do things like call PI when there is none? Allow him to intentionally ground? (often) Allow his OL to hold every down?...

Use your head. Granted- there is only so much NFL refs can do... but you see the clear "favorite" treatment in the NFL week in and week out.

Last year the Falcons were completely robbed on one of the final plays just so the NFL could have "Harbaugh Bowl".
    Alzarius, titan520, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    last years super bowl was so easy to predict last year it should have been pretty obvious. this year you will have the saints and broncos. broncos will probably pull out a close win in a shootout and everyone will be clammoring about how great Manning went out and yadda yadda.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

hope the chiefs brake mannings leg tomorrow
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047

Then tea bag him
    Alzarius, Gunny, GoT and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,544
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,161
    can someone make a gif of that with the side view where its total clear he wasn't 4 feet within the first down marker. wtf. and hs back was turned. unless he had the ball go go gadgeted 5 feet behind his back
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,161
    personal foul