Collins Is Terrible!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I still hold to the "Carson Palmer" model. This year might be painful. Not like: "put-some-Bactine-on-it-and-walk-it-off" painful, but really disturbingly painful.

More like the Princess Bride...the pit of despair. That type of painful.

BUT it all leads to Vince gets a new weapon and/or some more protection in April, we have more cap room to bring in some vets, and next year we're back in there. Or at least not...this...bad.
  2. ewoo

ewoo Camp Fodder

Rivers completed over 70% of his passes ....Collins 31%.....now would someone explain how a veteran does that bad....and don't blame it on rust!
  3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It was all the rust.
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Yea that was a classic move on Thompson. Like a bunch of second rate football players being toyed with by some professionals. They were laughing at us.
  5. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

I thought that bringing in Collins was smart but after watching him wandering around, throwing the ball randomly, I think they should start Volek and bring Young in once we have some sort of lead. Collins stinks.
    GUN
  6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I thought he would help us, but after these 2 showing, his career is finished. We need to start Vince Young, and let him develop. Collins isn't getting us anywhere, it's just a waste of time with him in there.
  7. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Dude, i know you haven't been very popular here lately, but...

YOU ROCK!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.