Colts at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 8, 2007.

?
  1. Colts

34.0%
  2. Ravens

66.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Like I always say, root for a city, not a franchise. Franchises come and go.

Also, I believe Unitas was very vocal when the team left that he was a Baltimore guy, not a Colt guy.

2. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

Remember, none of those Raven/Titans

Really wanted to leave. They all got a great opportunity and have run with it this year. I really would like to see Steve get a ring, and despite how lucky they have gotten against us, I love to watch Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and that bunch play tenacious defense.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ravens were not an expansion team!

They were a team that moved from one locale to another. Were the titans an expansion team? They changed their name and unis that's all. Just like we did.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they were technically an expansion team.

they changed thier names and unis, that's all? :sad2:

c'mon Tide... you are way too smart for that. You know better. You must be looking for an argument... f it... I'll bite.

It wasn't just like the Oilers. You know just as well as I do that Art Modells team left all of it's records and the rights to the colors... all that... with the City of Cleveland as some sort of compromise. You know that.

You know that the Titans and Bud Adams retain all trademarks associated with the Houston Oilers... it's not the same. Our move was way cleaner.

Here's you a wiki to get you caught up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Ravens

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

It would be about even for me, except one of my friends is a Colts fan, and I'm sick of hearing about how much better the Colts are. I'll never live it down if they fool around and win a Super Bowl.

6. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

I'll be rooting for Baltimore.... but then I hope the Pats/Bolts demolish them in the AFC Championship game.

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

My hatred of Billick and Ray Lewis is softened by my love of Mac, Samari, and DMase. NTM the realignment of divisions takes a little sting out of it.

My hatred of Peyton and Marvin and Dungy and all things Colt-related remains intact. :)

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Thanks, I really didn't feel like explaining all of that, good job, I think that covers it pretty well.

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

go mcnair and mason..more old titans players on the ravens..got have love for them even though they are not with us anymore and the colts suck..

10. titans#1grl

titans#1grl Starter

o i would LOVE than, but since those odds are VERY low, i'm rooting for the RAVENS. i just can't get passed the fact that i hate Peyton and the Colts. I just love this choke-in-the-playoffs-can't-get-to-a-superbowl curse that they have put on themselves and I'd hate to see it broken, no matter how great they get as a team 1 superbowl will always be something we have over them!!!
    On the other hand i'm not too anxious to see half of our old team go to a superbowl in somebody else uniform, a RAVEN purple one at that :suspect: especially for McNair to get a ring RIGHT after leaving us after a very unproductive year. I'm a little bitter and I've been wishing bad on the RAVENS all year, but now i think in a ravens/colts situation I can put my personally feelings aside and hope for the best for former titans, not to mention RAY RAY :p who i still respect as a great player (not lookin for contrary arguements or comments there lol :banned: )
    SO hate to say it, but if you put a gun to my head and made me pick, I'm rootin for the RAVENS on this one... also considering I got them takin the AFC and representing in the big one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar