Colts at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 8, 2007.

?
  1. Colts

34.0%
  2. Ravens

66.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Ray Lewis would be looking the other way while you decided.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

[​IMG]

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Pretty much says it all doesn't it.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

What happens when teams tie in a playoff game?

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I believe they just keep playing overtimes until someone scores (remember, it's sudden death)

And even though McNair, Mason, and Rolle are wearing purple, they'll always be Titans to me.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Colts up by 6 with the ball, 30 seconds to go.

Ravens out of timeouts.

Manning has thrown for 540 yards and needs 15 more yards to break the single game record. Instead of taking a knee, Manning drops back to pass in an attempt to break the record.

Samari picks him off and returns it for a touchdown (breaking another record
    of 5th interception returned for a TD in the one game).

Manning breaks down crying, blames his receivers, his coach, the crowd, the referees and his defense. The choking legacy has another chapter.

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

:ha: I love it!!!! :grrhee:

8. I hate both but there is a Steve McNair factor in the Ravens, I am still a McNair fan and I hate Peyton Manning vene more than I hate the Ravens.

So Go Steve McNair even if you are in a disgusting purple uniform

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Cheer for the Ratbirds? Hard to do even with some of our old buddies on the team. Cheer for the Dolts? Why? Didn't the real football season (Titan season) end 2 weeks ago? I thinking about the combine, draft & FA market. Is it Astros season yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar