Congratulations, Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheMugwump, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

On a well-earned win.

I knew that Vince would be real good (I'm a USC fan and he already broke my heart once). I just hoped it wouldn't be for two or three years.

Great game, fantastic finish. Congratulations.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks & props to you dude

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Congrats !!!

Wanted to stop by and Congratulate the Titans and thier fans on a great victory today. You were the better team this afternoon with no excuses. Again congratulations and best of luck rest of season ... :irked:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Tip of the hat back to you, Colts fans. Glad you stop by our site so often. Come back anytime...

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The only reason I could think of Bipolar posting a crying smiley would be because Hoffa beat him to inserting an image. Maybe I'm just not that bright.

Anyway, props to the Colts (did I just say that?), it feels good to get rid of that streak... actually, to replace it with a new streak, Titans 1. Woo!

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Maybe Bipolar was just touched by the tender moment....

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:thumb:

9. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Just back from Tennessee, so I'll throw my congrats in here as well. VY's as good as advertised, and our defense isn't (and that's saying something!). We've got a lot of things to figure out, but 10-2 is still a pretty good place to be.

Congrats on the win. Thanks for the great times in Nashville :guzzle: (despite the loss). Hope we see some of you up here next year....and to see you again down there next year.

:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar