Cook, Marks, Reynaud hit the market

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 9, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ive been looking forward to this day for a while now, I hate Ryan Mouton so G-D much. Now hes someone elses problem.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. steverife

steverife Starter

Gerald McRath was still on the team?!?!?!?!

We need Lutui.

I'm mixed on Reynaud. A lot of great plays, but a lot of field the ball 8 yards deep and getting hit at the 13, too.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

McGrath was in the IR all year.

I am with you on Lutui. He did pretty good considering he came in mid way through last year. At the very least he provides good depth.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I think the only one i will miss is Reynaud. Kid is a spark plug.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

[quote="steverife, post:

I'm mixed on Reynaud. A lot of great plays, but a lot of field the ball 8 yards deep and getting hit at the 13, too.[/quote]

Its a game, its a gamble. You gotta have the balls to take big chances or the big plays never come. Well, i correct myself. One team a couple years back did leave cj2k (his name then) uncovered out wide left in the redzone. So sometimes big plays are dumb luck, but not often.
  6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Meh, cut em all loose.
  7. The Hammer

I would rather we sign a guy like Leodis McKelvin. Sure he will cost more but he will fill two needs with only one roster spot and be an upgrade at both positions. Better return man than Reynaud and better NB than Mouton. Leodis is also a country boy from Georgia who I am sure would love playing in Nashville.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What's with all the Lutui love here? The guy isn't starting G material anymore and why keep him for depth instead of developing some young talent with upside?

I keep Cook, Marks and Reynaud if possible but no way they'll give any a big deal. They will probably get McRath back for cheap.
  9. The Hammer

If a young guy can match Lutui then cut Lutui in camp. No big loss. If not then having a vet backup comes in handy.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Resign marks.... Lol those words I still don't understand. Dude played "decent" one year and people think he's worth paying as a free agent vet? Who we kidding. His production can be fixed with plugging in Martin.

Marks..... Lol