Cook?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Scaife is on a 1-year tender.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It really just depends on the play of Cook. I think Stevens would be the starter if he was a little bit better on offense but by the end of the year he should be. If Cook can prove he can block better and be able to run and catch like Scaife can then I don't see us keeping Scaife.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was happy with the play of Stevens. As for next year, It wouldn't surprise me if Bo isn't resigned. Stevens-Cook-Late round pick will be just fine. We can use that $ elsewhere, like Tulloch!

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Unlike everyone else I expect Bo to stay, he's Vinces safety net, I really don't see Fisher letting him go for Cook, and Stevens.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bo is too expensive, relative to his value.

Next season's starting TE will be Stevens, with Cook as our pass catching TE, though I don't think he'll start.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I saw cook like on 5 to 6 plays he had a good blocking game better then preseason.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

After Yesterday, I think Stevens will be just fine.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Britt and Gage also went without a catch so maybe this isn't the best game to judge Cook.

Stevens and Scaife combined for 55 yards receiving and Sciafe blocked well and Stevens is pounding people. He tosseed aside Wimbley a few times and Wimbley is 255 lbs.

Can't wait to see Stevens against the Colts.

I think Scaife is damn well worth $5M in salary only. Why not? It's not our money and there is no cap. Why let a good player go when you can afford to keep him one more year for average money?

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just keep hearing about how Cook impresses during the week then you don't see him at all (for better or worse) in TV coverage.. If he's the ball hawk they keep saying he is line him up at wideout from time to time..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar