Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

COOKing time..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jun 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $497
    I wonder if Cook will still do his unnecessary jumping/circus catches whenever he goes for a catch. That **** was getting old.
    titan_fan_4ever and Titanup1982 high five this.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,356

I think what you meant to say was:

"I wonder if Jake Locker will still be passing the ball way over Cook's head or out of his catch radius"

And the answer is no. Now Sam Bradford will be doing that.
    CJtheBeast, The Hammer and Titanup1982 high five this.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,269

Great post...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $497

I knew that was going to come up, but look at his highlight vids, he could easily have stayed on two feet most of his catches.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,236
    Lol cook has been a fantasy jack off for years now. Every year it's the same hype... Few points tho. He's worth a late round pickup in deep drafts.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    I don't understand why anyone would pick ANY Titans player for fantasy football.

Might as well forfeit the season. At best, you're going to get someone like Chris Johnson that may get you 80 pts one week.... only to get you 5 pts for the following 3.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  5. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    Is he referring to his route-running or? Just don't expect to be on the same page as anyone else.
    Titan43 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,199
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,344
    Wow... that's pretty weak. You can say that about every football player that plays WR, TE or RB.
    "He'd be really good at catching the ball if he were good at catching the ball"

You know, the team that scores the most points will win the football game. At least, that's what I hear.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,236
    It's so true. In my other leagues with friends, I'm playing the "I'm after CJ card"... So they over draft his boom/bust ass in an attempt to slight me.