Corey Dillon wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and has averaed 12.5 TD's the lat three years
    w/ a nifty 4.1 ypc
    and a long of 50 last year
    and is only 2 years removed from a 1600 yard season
    6 TD's last december is also worth noting

now, his days of being a feaure back are almot over
    but I think White could learn a good deal from Corey
    and the 2 would make a pretty decent RBBC
    for the 2 or 3 years that it lasts :irked:

he's by no means a long term solution
    but he'd be good for a run

2. Pokie

Pokie Guest

i wondered why there's been zero talk about Dillon in N'ville .. he would be a good hire yet maybe he's over priced at this point .. plenty of gas left in the tank since he ran all over us our last game '06 so why not let him work for us?

"hold your friends close and your enemies closer" :)

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't get the Dillon haters. The guy is a beast of a RB who runs right over DBs. The guy has always fought for the extra yard. Dillon would be an asset.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

We were a month ago :irked:

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Inside the 20, Dillon is money... If LW and VY can get us there, watch out...

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I agree with you, I guess some people forgot what he's done over the years, and even last year with Marooney.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Who ever is hating on Dillon better be joking. He straight up ran over us not too long ago, actually keeping us from the playoffs if you recall. I remember watching him score during that game.

He scored two touchdowns. One of them I remember was at a pivotal point late in the game..... We were down but if we keep them to a field goal we are still in good shape. I believe it was 2nd down and goal; they were on our 6 or 7. They hand it off to Dillon. He sheds two of our tacklers then ploughs through and flattens one of our LB's to score.

Get off his back. He is aging, and yes he is going down hill. We are a young team, but we do have a young RB that has great potential. Dillon would be PERFECT for us. He can help split carries with LenDale, and help bring him along.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Just as he did with Maroney last year...

9. "WAS"... not "is"...

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Dillon is done, what a turd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar