Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Could a CJ restructure mean...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hug a Jag, Mar 17, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    Damn, you gotta try to flop at those. Those Qb pro days are more rehearsed than lines in a play.
    Jwill1919 high fives this.
  2. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    You on crack, have you ever watched a fast-break offense before? Think about all the TTU, Oregon, all west coast programs an how they're QBs did......c'mon, system bro
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    New coach means new qb a lot of the time. Could happen.
  4. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    yeaa thanks...I forgot about that.

Could happen..but it won't. Seek me out when it does..and rub it in my face.
  5. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    Yea it does have a slim chance to happen because we do have a proven winner at qb, who consistently puts us in the playoff hunt. I won't rub it in your face, you'll do it for me. People will be hot for about 4 or 5 months after we draft manziel. But, will love him after he plays about 3 games.
  6. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    uhmm...I'm a Locker fan..but i won't even call him a proven winner...and then to say he consistently puts us in the playoff hunt? What are you talking about?

If that were the case why are we gonna draft Manziel?
  7. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    I'm a locker fan too, now only because he wears two tone blue on sundays. And I know you know that was sarcasm. Locker is decent at best, I can't think this team is going anywhere with him behind center. If he is the starting qb next year I hope I'm wrong.
  8. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Yea..I certainly was hoping it was.

but I'll save my disagreements with Locker under center for another day..and thread.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,201
    I have said for a while I don't see Bridgewater as anything more than an average NFL QB...

Yet I would still probably take him at #11.
  10. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    How do u know Whiz wants nothing to do with CJ?