Could you imagine?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll admit, Kolb raised my eyebrow... he was an interesting Free Agent.

But, I was more on the Mattie Wagon.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

alot of people wanted orton too...pathetic sense of scouting lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tebow might have success going forward. The NFL is a passing league and Ds, in general, are geared too stop the pass. Tebow definatly brings a different approach - lol

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The Cardinals got took in this deal. A 2nd AND DRC?!?! Way too much to give up for the guy. And the funny thing is that Whisenhunt probably thought that he stole Kolb. Boy was he wrong. I bet he gets fired after the season.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Kolb in Philly:
    11 TDs
    19 Turnovers (14 INT + 5 lost fumbles)

Kolb's last season in Philly:
    7 TDs
    10 turnovers (7 INT + 3 lost fumbles)

Those are very VY-like numbers. How do you figure he was worth a first rounder? Sure he had a couple 300 yard games in there but he was in one of the most pass-happy offenses in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was one of those who really doubted Kolb's ability to be a franchise QB. Thank God our team didn't venture down that road.

7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Never understood the Kevin kolb hype !

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I never understood all the interest in Kolb. A 1st and a pro cb... for a backup that isnt even GOOD. Can any of you guys say Kolb is average, or serviceable? All I have seen from him in Arizona is pretty real not good.

edit: Especially when you look at this years rookie qb's. Was Kolb really worth a 1st and a cb when you coulda had Dalton? lol

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Still not as dumb as Raiders/Palmer...

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At the time, it seemed like an okay swap, but as of late, not so great. They have hardily any draft picks to build their future with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar